Friday, March 25, 2011

Volo - Monday night $5 pints

I love Volo. Happened to end up there on Monday (March 21) evening to meet with my Toronto Beer Lovers leadership team. Here's what they had on tap.



I had the Railway City Chocolate Cherry Stout, since I was curious to see how it would compare to the Black Oak version. From what I could tell (I wasn't comparing them side by side, just by memory) - the Black Oak has a more pronounced cherry flavour. The Railway City was more subtle. Both very good beers though.

My second pint was the Durham Black Katt Stout, which is a bit of a default go-to stout for me whenever I see it on the menu.

I was trying to see how much of the beer on the menu I'd tried, and realized, I should keep better track of the beer I drink. Some people keep the bottles. I have no room for that, but a list (or perhaps more timely updates on this blog) will serve the same purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment