Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cheese + Project X + Cask! = Good Beer Week

It is a good week in Beer-Land.

Tomorrow, I'm heading to the Leslieville Cheese Market for their Beer + Cheese class. The Toronto Beer Lovers are going there as a group in January, but I couldn't wait. (C'mon. Cheese? Beer? You had me at hello.)

On Thursday, I head to the November edition of Great Lakes' Project X. They have promised two beers, a Winter Ale with Bourbon Soaked Raisin Flambé and a Swampwater Pale Ale. Drooling in anticipation.

And on Saturday, the Cask! Social beckons, with three(!) featured casks, Black Oak Hop Bomb, Black Oak Nutcracker Porter, and Mill Street ESB. I'm yet to meet a Black Oak beer I didn't love. (Almost. There was one solitary exception.)

My cup of beer-joy runneth over.

No comments:

Post a Comment