Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saturday Night at C'est What

Saturday night found me at one of my favorite bars - C'est What.

I drank my way through Great Lakes' My Bitter Wife and Beau's Night Marzen and finished with Durham's Black Katt Stout. All delicious in different ways.

(Ok, let's be honest here. This is the morning after - I drank 4 pints last night. I'm trying to remember what stuff tasted like, but can't. The best description I'm going to come up with is drinkable. Next time, I'll write stuff down as I'm drinking it.)


My Bitter Wife won Volo's Cask IPA challenge this year, and it is pretty good. Very, very hoppy, but surprisingly drinkable.

Night Marzen was described as a dark lager - and was voted the staff favorite. Also very nice.

And then there were the two pints of Black Katt. What can I say? I love Black Katt. (I also love Hop Head and Hop Addict, which suggests that I need to take a trip to Pickering to visit County Durham.)

No comments:

Post a Comment